We are thrilled to announce the launch of the new Joyce Training Center for Philanthropy! We are excited to provide the community with one-on-one and group classes, webinars, and training sessions on a variety of grant writing, fundraising, and other topics. Kim Joyce, Founder and CEO of Kim Joyce and Associates, is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and earned her certification through the Grant Professionals Certification Institute (GPCI). In addition, Kim is a CFRE Approved Provider for Continuing Education (2020) and a GPA Approved Trainer.
Classes will begin soon!
Be sure to follow us on social media or email us to stay connected!
Training topics include:
- Grant Seeking
- These sessions cover how to find the best grant opportunities, determine your eligibility, decide on your funding request amount and budgeting, and what grant-seeking tools and online databases are available.
- Grant Writing (101 and 102)
- Learn the basics of grant writing from a professional who has completed thousands of grant applications. From the Letter of Intent (LOI) to the full proposal (and everything in-between), these sessions will assist you on the road to creating award-winning grant applications!
- Grant Writing 102 is a course tailored to the more experienced grant professional.
- Federal Grant Writing
- Logic Model Training
- The dreaded logic model – this training will demystify the tool and help your organization create a roadmap for programmatic success.
- Capacity Building
- What are your organization’s strengths and weaknesses? Learn how to build the capacity of your organization and create fundraising and organizational success.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Corporate and Foundation Grant Proposals
- Learn how to create highly competitive proposals to submit to corporations and foundations. Trust us – we’ve learned a thing or two from previous mistakes!
- Mastering Online Grant Applications
- Budgets – Why They Matter
- And many more to come!
In addition to our training sessions open to the public, we provide socially-distanced, one-on-one trainings specific to your organization/team. Contact us for more details.