Continued education, training, and development can help your Team build a strong organization, improve relationships with funders, create better proposals, and establish an effective funding pipeline
Working together with our clients, we evaluate the organization’s current and future skills requirements and their desired training goals and objectives. Once needs have been clarified, the training plan is created. After the plan is approved, training sessions will be offered to client team members. All training and coaching will be done by Kim Joyce & Associates certified trainers and professional coaches.
Designed for the CEO, Executive Director, the Board of Directors, or other significant decision-makers in the organization, Leadership Coaching will build a strong foundation for a shared vision and future development.
Grant Proposal Review Training
Mock Peer Review
Reviewing your grant proposal before submission is key! A competitively crafted proposal must not only contain relevant and necessary information which addresses the proposal requirements but must also be easy and enjoyable to read. Ensuring a submission free from mistakes takes multiple revisions. Our team of experts can assist your organization with ensuring your proposal:
- Meets the grant guidelines
- Aligns with the funder's giving priorities
- Is free of typos, unnecessary jargon, duplicative text, etc.
- Would score highly according to the rubric
- Correlates between the proposal and the budget
- Includes all required attachments
Grant and Fundraising Team Assessments Training
- Review your current grant process and timeline with your team and provide feedback.
- Build a plan with your team to increase the effectiveness and strategic planning of your grant program/pipeline.
- Provide individual and team management and development training.
- And much more!