Reviewing your grant proposal before submission is key! A competitively crafted proposal must not only contain relevant and necessary information which addresses the proposal requirements, but must also be easy and enjoyable to read. Ensuring a submission free from mistakes takes multiple revisions.
Our team of experts can assist your organization with ensuring your proposal:
- Meets the grant guidelines
- Aligns with the funders giving priorities
- Is free of typos, unnecessary jargon, duplicative text, etc.
- Would score highly according to the rubric
- Correlates between the proposal and the budget
- Includes all required attachments
In addition to reviewing your materials, our team will provide feedback and ask follow-up questions that the funders/reviewers are likely to ask. This gives your organization a greater chance of success and a competitive edge!